Home / Training
Training and Mentorship
Emma can offer
- Beginner and intermediate training in aesthetic practice
- Tailored sessions to suit personal training needs. Whether you are embarking on clinical practice and require further practical support to improve your knowledge, skills and confidence or an absolute beginner who is wondering if aesthetic practice is right for you.
- Hands on one to one training that is perfect for improving confidence and expertise in aesthetic practice.
- Botulinum toxin
- Dermal fillers- basic, lip enhancement and advanced facial contouring and volumising
- Cannula training
- Neostrata and exuviance skin care and peels
- Business starter skills
- Training in injectable treatments will only be provided to medical professionals with a current GMC, GDC, NMC registration.
- Exuviance Skin care and superficial peel training is available to NVQ qualified beauty therapists.